What is wrong with this screenshot?
1) Begging everyone to follow him.
2) He has 10,000+ followers but only follows 1 person.
3) Real people do not say that they are “real”. Who are you trying to foul?
4) His bio is an insult to loyal twitter users and is extremely immature.
5) He has 137,000+ tweets. That is way too much for the average user. It took me 3 years to post to 10,000 tweets on one of my accounts that I use daily so you do that math.
It makes me really sad when people like that get so many followers when there are so many interesting people who can’t even break 500 followers. Please don’t support FAKE twitter accounts. Anyone that asks you to follow them is not worth following. If we support spammers then spammers will take over twitter. Use the “block and report for spam” button when you see a profile like this.